IDENTIFICATION DETAILS FOR THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER.
Cathedral Tech, S.L.
Tax ID Number: B91225656
C/ Farmacéutico Murillo Herrera, 3. 41010 Seville, Spain.
(+34) 954 732 120
Access to this web page is cost-free, except for the cost of the internet connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice on a periodic basis, as the conditions of use listed herein may be modified.
Browsing, access and security
The Owner shall not be held responsible for any type of damage caused to Users as a result of utilizing browsers or different versions of browsers other than those for which this web site has been designed.
Conditions as a registered user
Obligation to use the web page in an appropriate manner
Conditions regarding access and use of this web site are subject to current legislation and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user. In general, any type of action which is detrimental to FIRST or contrary to this Legal Notice is prohibited.
The user agrees to use this service without participating in activities which could be considered illicit or illegal, which may infringe on the rights of FIRST or third parties, or may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate the web page or impede normal use of services by other users.
Use of this web site for illegal or non-authorised purposes is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to:
1) Any violation of the rights of third parties (image and privacy rights, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Sending any type of advertising using the contents of this web site, such as unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communications.
3) Inserting computer viruses, defective files or any other type of software or IT program which may cause damage or non-authorised modifications to the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information appearing on this web site is current as of the date of the last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information on this web page.
All information appearing on this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, is protected by copyrights or other applicable intellectual property rights. These rights belong exclusively to FIRST, or its licensors, and any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of disclosure of the contents of this web site, partially or in its entirety, and in general any object which according to current legislation can be protected by intellectual property regulations, is thus expressly prohibited.
All contents of the web site and all contents available through the products and services of the Owner including designs, texts, graphics, images, videos, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement, are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, and all rights are reserved.
No part of the Contents of this web site may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, re-posted, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or form, totally or partially, without prior written consent from the Owner. No content from this web site may be uploaded or re-posted anywhere on the Internet, Intranet or Extranet, nor can the information here be integrated into compilation bases or databases. Any other use of the contents of this web site is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this web page shall not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes and shall not be modified without prior written consent from the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this web site are the property of FIRST or third parties. Using any element on this web page which is object of current industrial property regulations, without prior consent, is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, commercial names, company banners, descriptions, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive graphic belonging to the Owner may not be used.
The user is able to configure their browser in order to prevent the creation of cookie files or so that they are notified when a new file is created. The web page is accessible even if cookie file options are not activated, though this could prevent the correct functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive or certain services which require higher security. In general, the purpose of web page cookie files is to facilitate user browsing.
These are the instructions to configure cookies for the most common browsers:
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, consult with Google support or the browser’s Help section.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Configuration. For more information, consult with Mozilla support or the browser’s Help section.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, consult with Microsoft support or the browser’s Help section.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult with Apple support or the browser’s Help section.
In addition to cookies strictly necessary for web site browsing, such as session cookies, this web site may use analytic and advertising cookies, both own and third party (Google Analytics services),which make it possible to store information on the user’s browser that can be recovered on future visits.
FIRST only obtains and stores the following information about our web site’s visitors:
- The domain name of the internet service provider (ISP) and/or IP address which gives them access to the network. This is so that FIRST can generate statistics regarding the countries and servers that visit our site the most.
- The date and time of access in order to determine the busiest visit times and make the necessary adjustments to prevent issues with saturation at peak hours.
- The internet address from where the link to our website was clicked in order to determine the effectiveness of the different types of advertising and links used to direct users to our web site, and to leverage those which offer the best results.
- The number of daily visits to each section of our web site which allows us to determine the most popular sections and in turn grow and improve those sections’ content.
At any rate, the user can prohibit the installation of cookies or delete any cookies that have already been installed by accessing their browser’s configuration or by using specific applications for this purpose. However, FIRST shall not be held liable in the event that the deactivation of cookies prevents the web page from functioning correctly. The information obtained is completely anonymous and under no circumstances shall be associated with a specific or identified user.
Any user who wishes to introduce links from their own web pages to the FIRST webpage must comply with the conditions detailed below. A lack of knowledge of said conditions does not mean that the user will not be held liable by law:
1) The link will only link to the main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) The following shall be prohibited in accordance with current applicable legislation: establishing frames of any kind which surround this page or make it possible to view the page’s contents through internet addresses different from FIRST’s, in any case, when they are visualized together with external contents so that: (I) it causes, or may cause, confusion or misconceptions for users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) it leads to an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) takes advantage of the reputation of the brand and credibility of FIRST or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about FIRST, its employees or the activities it carries out shall be made from the webpage that contains the link.
4) Under no circumstances shall the webpage containing the link state that FIRST has given its consent for insertion of the link on said page or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any name, graphic, or any other reference to FIRST is prohibited on the sender’s webpage, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by FIRST, and whenever allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the webpage of FIRST, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page with the link must faithfully comply with the law and under no circumstances shall contain or link to elements or third parties that: (i) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality or good conduct (pornography, violence, racism, etc.); (ii) cause or could cause the User to falsely believe that FIRST subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of FIRST based on the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, FIRST reserves the right to ban links to its website and to order link removal if they do not meet the required conditions of this section.
The user shall be solely responsible for any infractions incurred or for damages caused to third parties due to improper or illegitimate use of the web page.
FIRST shall not be held liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, produced by causes unrelated to the company, for delays or blockages in the use of these systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems.
FIRST does not guarantee the truthfulness, nor shall it be held liable for any consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this web site.
Likewise, FIRST will not be held responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through direct or indirect links on the web site. In the event that a user believes that there is a website linked to illegal or inappropriate content, he or she must inform FIRST.
The links do not necessarily represent a relationship between FIRST and the individuals or entities that own the web sites that may be accessed via such links, recommendations, promotion or identification with FIRST through their statements, content, or services provided. FIRST reserves the right to unilaterally remove, at any time, the links that appear on its web page.
FIRST is not familiar with the contents or services of the linked sites and, therefore, shall not be held liable for any damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated character, unavailability, error or inadequacy or for any other damages that are not directly attributable to FIRST.
FIRST shall not be held responsible in the event that external, third parties install cookies on the hard drive of the user’s device.
To contact FIRST for any reason, the user must send an email to email@example.com, or send a letter in writing to the address indicated at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
The user expressly accepts the use of email as a valid means for sending notifications.
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions governing this web site, as well as all relationships that may arise from it, are protected by and subject to Spanish law.
Any disagreement that may arise from access or use of this web site will fall within the jurisdiction of the court system of Seville (Spain).